Heritage villa and experiential event dining restaurant Siolim
An early guest Saul Nasse of the BBC described Noi Naro as being a ” lovely fusion of old and new”.
This remains an apt description for this century old Portuguese era heritage home in North Goa. Noi Varo is redolent with heritage ambience and yet very contemporary. The interiors combine handcrafted furniture and lighting installations with state of the art technology and contemporary design.
With three luxury suites, 3 luxury bathrooms attached to the suites, 2 sleeping lofts and several common indoor and outdoor lounging spaces, including a river view restaurant and exclusive event dining space, Noi Varo is perfect for singles and couples or a group of a maximum of about 10 people. More can muck in if privacy is not an issue.
- Superb location within easy driving distance of the best beaches and nightlife in North Goa.
- Unmatched heritage ambience.
- The interiors have not lost their old world charm as in most heritage resort renovations.
- Great in house gourmet food cooked by a resident chef and served by a butler.
- Many common lounging spaces.
- Not a good all night party place. While the thick heritage walls allow you to play loud music indoors as late as you want, partying by the pool is not an option after 10 pm.
- Not walking distance from the beach.
You have created a real oasis”
Kavita Bhartia, Designer and Owner Ogaan, Elle and Elle Decor India
- The Honeymoon Suite: Apartment sized super luxury suite with bedroom and attached lounge and huge bathroom with 2 rain showers and private verandah sit out. The lounge has been recently re-designed to also serve as a co-working space in case it’s not occupied by honeymooners!
- The Family Suite: Apartment sized super luxury suite with bedroom and attached lounge, bathroom and loft with double bedroom. Ideal for couple with teen aged children. The lounge has been recently re-designed as a co-working space.
- De Lux Suite: Ideal for couples or singles. Huge bedroom with lounging space. Gigantic bathroom as big as most luxury hotel rooms.
- Study Loft: No attached bathroom and limited privacy. Can only be used by groups who rent the whole villa. Cannot be rented separately. With our recent emphasis on residential co-working it has been redesigned as a business centre, with printer, xerox etc.
Please contact us for prices.
Information for our guests
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
As per new government tax guidelines we sell all rooms between INR 2499/ to INR 7499/ per day depending on the season and occupancy situation. The taxes vary between 12% to 18% depending on the room price and are added to our basic per room rate. You will be informed of our offer price when you specify your dates.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Guests can pay by either credit card through our own gateway or bank transfer. They need to first specify dates, numbers and villa suite/room priorities. We then send them a customised quote which will vary between 2499/ per room to 7499/ per room depending on the time of year and occupancy situation. GST the govt tax will be levied at between 12 to 18% on the gross amount depending on the room price levied. A hundred percent advance is normally required for a confirmation.
All payments are non-refundable once made. In cases of genuine provable emergency, last minute changes of date will not lead to the advance being forfeited, however. So the booking can be shifted within a one calendar year period from the booking date.